OK, so last friday was supposed to be my day to hang with my bestest and oldest friend Alix Child. But then I wanted to watch football that morning and she had a dr's appointment, so we ended out hanging in the afternoon (which was fine- btw). Anyways- she tells me that we are going somewhere that night that is supposed to be a suprise, secret hush hush. I'm totally excited.. I'm thinking an outdoor concert or somethin'. She says we have to stop by her house first because she wants to switch out her shoes. (btw- we almost got into a car accident on the way to her place, not our fault, but man was my heart pumping something fierce! stupid minivan!)Anyways- we stop in front of her house, and she's like "If you don't go in and say hi to Paige, she most likely will kill you"... k, so my heart is still pumping adrenaline through my veins from almost dying... and I open the door; it's a suprise going away party for me with all of my closest friends there. It was totally a shocker and I backed up outta the doorway. I have never had so much fun with not only my girls and my guys, but just in general at a party that I did not throw... To Alix Child and Emma Spurlock- you two are the greatest things ever! To all my guys who kept it a secret from me, normally you'd be in so much trouble, but I love you!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
I (not you) have the BEST friends in the WHOLE WORLD!
OK, so last friday was supposed to be my day to hang with my bestest and oldest friend Alix Child. But then I wanted to watch football that morning and she had a dr's appointment, so we ended out hanging in the afternoon (which was fine- btw). Anyways- she tells me that we are going somewhere that night that is supposed to be a suprise, secret hush hush. I'm totally excited.. I'm thinking an outdoor concert or somethin'. She says we have to stop by her house first because she wants to switch out her shoes. (btw- we almost got into a car accident on the way to her place, not our fault, but man was my heart pumping something fierce! stupid minivan!)Anyways- we stop in front of her house, and she's like "If you don't go in and say hi to Paige, she most likely will kill you"... k, so my heart is still pumping adrenaline through my veins from almost dying... and I open the door; it's a suprise going away party for me with all of my closest friends there. It was totally a shocker and I backed up outta the doorway. I have never had so much fun with not only my girls and my guys, but just in general at a party that I did not throw... To Alix Child and Emma Spurlock- you two are the greatest things ever! To all my guys who kept it a secret from me, normally you'd be in so much trouble, but I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hehe your face was priceless O.O
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU <3 miss you!
ok- which one of my many friends is this?
ReplyDelete