Wednesday, March 23, 2011

hmmm.... thats just life






Sorry I haven't written in forever! Time escapes you when you're having a ton of fun or are just extremely busy I guess! So Iceburg is finally back to being just Rexburg. The snow is all melted and I have grass outside my window. Although they predict snow for the rest of the week, We're all praying that doesn't happen. we like the sun and we want it to stay! I love wearing spring and summertime like clothes! I can't believe that I get to come home in 14 days!!! I'm soo excited! I just might start packing this week the things that I really don't need for the rest of the semester. Ive been doing a lot of hanging out with Heidi and the rest of the girls a lot lately. Cheer is finally done on Saturday- I'm sooo ready for it to just be done. Maybe because Im just ready to go home. Don't get me wrong- I LOVE Rexburg, but there is no place like home, my heart will always love Vancouver Washington more. Plus family is there, and family is the only thing that truely matters in this world! I got really excited on sunday when my brother Edward texted me and told me that he misses me and can't wait for me to come home. Melts my heart! we really are the best of friends! Well- I have to go finish the last of this weeks homework, and start packing because I have a girls date night tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment