So once again I am home. Its great to be home! The sun is shining, I've gotten to see everyone from Church, went to Union today to say hi and see all my teachers whom I love dearly, my room is all unpacked expect for one box which just has random stuff that I don't know where to put. But its wonderful to be home! Emma Spurlock might have found me a job at fred meyers, so that should make my parents happy and stop gripping at me about it. We went to the beach the day after I got home, which was way cool. Now I just have people asking me when "we're gonna hang" to which my schedule is quickly filling up, but that should just be temporary (I hope!. I got a calling the sunday I got back to be in nursery, since you know, my daddy just knew I'd go there anyways instead of RS... lol. Love my daddy! So I'm not tired of the 'couve and everything yet... but give me a few weeks and I just know I'll be missing Rexburg dearly!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Home again!
So once again I am home. Its great to be home! The sun is shining, I've gotten to see everyone from Church, went to Union today to say hi and see all my teachers whom I love dearly, my room is all unpacked expect for one box which just has random stuff that I don't know where to put. But its wonderful to be home! Emma Spurlock might have found me a job at fred meyers, so that should make my parents happy and stop gripping at me about it. We went to the beach the day after I got home, which was way cool. Now I just have people asking me when "we're gonna hang" to which my schedule is quickly filling up, but that should just be temporary (I hope!. I got a calling the sunday I got back to be in nursery, since you know, my daddy just knew I'd go there anyways instead of RS... lol. Love my daddy! So I'm not tired of the 'couve and everything yet... but give me a few weeks and I just know I'll be missing Rexburg dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment