So this weekend was Grandma Barber's birthday, and since it may/may not be her last one (I believe in Miracles and a God of them) some of the Girls in my family decided that we would go down to the beach for the weekend. It was sooo much fun and we had a blast! It was Me, my mom and grandma, Shelby, Meagan, Heather, Karen and Caleb (yes we brought one boy!). It was Gorgeous weather the entire weekend! BLUE SKIES, 64*, lovely! Yes of course I went and played in the ocean, you know me. It was great to just hang out with the family! I don't think any of us wanted to leave.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
What a weekend!
So this weekend was Grandma Barber's birthday, and since it may/may not be her last one (I believe in Miracles and a God of them) some of the Girls in my family decided that we would go down to the beach for the weekend. It was sooo much fun and we had a blast! It was Me, my mom and grandma, Shelby, Meagan, Heather, Karen and Caleb (yes we brought one boy!). It was Gorgeous weather the entire weekend! BLUE SKIES, 64*, lovely! Yes of course I went and played in the ocean, you know me. It was great to just hang out with the family! I don't think any of us wanted to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment