So there really hasn't been time to get bored yet. Overwhelmed, maybe. But bored? Never! The homework keeps piling up, which makes me frustrated. I don't remember EVER having this much work to do when I was in Rexburg! Then, my Grandma Barber is getting worse in a sense, they found another tumor in her esophagus yesterday. But, we had fun at the beach last weekend, which I think was good for her. I just keep thinking, "CRAP! What if I get that?" But then I really have no time to dwell on that because I have homework, work, and I have to squeeze in time to see my friends and sleep! GAH! But! My winterhawks won, so they play this friday and saturday! Which I really wanna go with my parents only! That'd be super cool! Here's pictures from the last game we went to!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
staying strong!
So there really hasn't been time to get bored yet. Overwhelmed, maybe. But bored? Never! The homework keeps piling up, which makes me frustrated. I don't remember EVER having this much work to do when I was in Rexburg! Then, my Grandma Barber is getting worse in a sense, they found another tumor in her esophagus yesterday. But, we had fun at the beach last weekend, which I think was good for her. I just keep thinking, "CRAP! What if I get that?" But then I really have no time to dwell on that because I have homework, work, and I have to squeeze in time to see my friends and sleep! GAH! But! My winterhawks won, so they play this friday and saturday! Which I really wanna go with my parents only! That'd be super cool! Here's pictures from the last game we went to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment