So today was the last time that I will see my Bff Kevin Roberts for two years!! He leaves for the Provo MTC Wednesday, and then he will be there for a few weeks, then go to Mexico! So at least I can practice a little bit of what spanish I learned in high school with him besides Hola and como estas? Muy bien y tu? ya, thats about all the spanish I remember besides those words which you would never really use, like pencil sharpener and toast... ya no... So we went hiking on the 8th, but then he had to go because we were going out to celebrate my daddy's birthday... but today we went to his farewell at his house. It was sad to leave, knowing that I can only hear from him in our letters that we will be writing for the next 2 years. We figured out that if we write once a week, that'll be 104 letters, but I think that we'll be well past that when he gets home. So, my dearest Kevin Roberts, I will miss you most... see you in 2 years for our next hike together my friend! Love ya!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
My dearest Kevin... I will miss you the most!!!
So today was the last time that I will see my Bff Kevin Roberts for two years!! He leaves for the Provo MTC Wednesday, and then he will be there for a few weeks, then go to Mexico! So at least I can practice a little bit of what spanish I learned in high school with him besides Hola and como estas? Muy bien y tu? ya, thats about all the spanish I remember besides those words which you would never really use, like pencil sharpener and toast... ya no... So we went hiking on the 8th, but then he had to go because we were going out to celebrate my daddy's birthday... but today we went to his farewell at his house. It was sad to leave, knowing that I can only hear from him in our letters that we will be writing for the next 2 years. We figured out that if we write once a week, that'll be 104 letters, but I think that we'll be well past that when he gets home. So, my dearest Kevin Roberts, I will miss you most... see you in 2 years for our next hike together my friend! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment