Monday, July 25, 2011

WHAT A TRIP!!!!






YIPPIE!!! I FINALLY GOT OUTTA THE COUVE!!!! I just finished and got back from a week trip down to Cali, reno, vegas, Arizona, NM, Utah, Idaho Trip... And what a trip it was!!! First stop was in Cali! I got to see my dearest "roommate" Heidi Siler, whom I love and have missed very much! Then I went down to Reno where I, Jennifer Marie Mueller, Proved my daddy wrong, and that I, a girl, can throw a ball and knock 3 stacked blocks off of a table... therefore I won a guitar... Daddy, I promise that I wont waste your money in a casino! Honest to Heavens! Then we went to Vegas where we stayed in a PHENOMINAL hotel called the orleans! SOO PRETTY! I loved getting all these weird looks from people as I walked around... looks like, "um... a.) you dont look old enough to drink let alone gamble... b.) get outta here 14 year old!!!" It was awesome! Especially since it was 114*, so I sat by the pool the whole next day that we were there. Then when we were about an hour outside Vegas, we were stuck 8 cars back from an accident which 3 life flight helicopters landed on the freeway... 3 helicopters, 18 cop cars (which, honestly, they dont do anything but add to the traffic), 5 firetrucks, 3 towtrucks, and 13 ambulances... and 3 hrs and 10 minutes later, as Jennifer HAS TO PEE, we finally get through... some idiot crashed his, what probably once looked like a suburban, underneath the backside of a big trucker truck... Lesson learned here: THE BIGGER TRUCKS ALWAYS WIN!!!! DONT SCREW AROUND WITH THEM!!! Then we went down to Arizona, where I met up with my psych buddy/next door neighbor Jen.. we went and saw Harry Potter together... It was loads of fun! then we met this cool guy who was trying to get home, so we gave him money and we talked about the gospel because he had met a bishop and was having the missionaries come to him later that week... very cool. Then we went and saw Uncle John and Aunt Silvia, which was real nice to get to talk to them for a bit. Then we went down to NM, which I wanted to find my friend Elder Conor Seat, or at least his mission president, because I know that would erk him sooo bad that I saw him and not him!!! lol... And then we started the long trip home! We stopped off and visited Temple Square in Salt Lake where I went Missionary CRAZY after talking to a couple of sister missionaries for a good half hour... I bought stickers to send to my boys, ACTION FIGURES which are the COOLEST!!!! and several other nifty things! And now we're home... and Im starting to count down to when I go back to Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment