

So- I've been super duper busy, with school, that I thought that I wouldn't be able to have fun times with my friends or with anyone for like ever!!! But, I learned this important lesson: Learning can be fun. I volunteered to get up at 5am (and to those who know me, I'd only do this for 2 reasons, cute boy(s) or its something I really enjoy- which there was both!) and I went to have makeup done so it looked like I had gotten run over by a car. Then, the nursing students were supposed to come, diagnose me, and save my life. Although, my teacher was right, they are idiots who don't know anything... because I died 8 times... JOY! I now am like terrified to go to the hospital just because I don't know if they'll know what to do anymore! Anyways.. it was fun. I had to lay on the freezing asphalt in 36* weather in a short sleeve shirt from 7am til 1pm freezing my... ass-phalt off... But I had 3 hot paramedics around me.. Sam, but he's married so I'm trying to get over him, Jed, who totally has a crush on me I think, and Colton who also seems to have a crush or likes to flirt with me. I swear I almost got hypothermia. Then this weekend me and my roommates all pulled our mattresses out of our rooms, and had a sleepover, which included popcorn, endless talks, watching a scary movie (the forth kind), and staying up way too late eating popcorn and being terrified. Loads of fun... though I do miss my handsome 3 men.. I must hang with them soon or I'll... dare I say it, turn into a girly girl! YUCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment