Saturday, December 10, 2011

I PASSED!!!

AH!!! Today was the best day of my life!!!! It was our National Practical Board Exam for EMT. I had to be there at 730... and I didn't leave til 430pm. LONG DAY! I was soooo nervous.. I sat there studying and praying my butt off the entire day! I first was called and went to do my traction splinting. I kept thinking to myself, "You got this! You know this backwards and forwards! Jed taught you this well! Don't freak out!" After each station I would go back through that paper to see if I missed anything. Then my second to last station I was called to do medical, and I walked in to see Jed there... MAN! Why did I have to get Jed?! He was sitting there with his cute smile, hot blue eyes, in Jeans and a duck's sweatshirt... Dang he looked fine... but I did it the best I could. Trauma was my last station, with a girl that I had no clue who she was, and she seemed like a hard grader, but I did it. Then we had to wait around for another hour, and then the head person called my name, took me in a room, and said, "You took 6 stations today, and...." waited literally like what seemed like 5 minutes.... "You passed all 6- congratulations. OMG- I jumped up and down, thanking her, and then almost hugged her. I ran out screaming! Thank you God! All 23 of us in my class passed, so we went out to celebrate. Oh today is the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment