Thursday, January 19, 2012

THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH!






IM FINALLY HERE!!! I'M FINALLY IN FLORIDA!!! The sun is shining (though it did rain yesterday!) its warm, and I got re-fingerprinted, so hopefully I can start work tomorrow since I was supposed to start it yesterday!!! But se la vie! Not my fault! They're working on it as a priority! But I am having fun here! My roommate Julie is amazing!! And my roommate Aria is just as cool to be around! Yesterday me and Julie went to downtown Disney and explored and shopped and ate and took millions of pictures!! It was a blast!!! Its going to be a great 8 months here! I can feel it! I'm working in Hollywood studios at a gift shop right in the front of the park! So its going to be great when I can start working and actually go into the parks on my days off! I'm soo super psyched!! I just have to go to my traditions class, and then 2 training days, and then I'm free to work and play as much as I want!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you need to change your address so that people other than me can know where to send you your birthday cards (in a month plus 11 days). I am so happy for you!!!! And very jealous.

    ReplyDelete