Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!!! :D

Sorry that it's been a while!!! Work has just been so all the time and then there's the fact that all my friends have been leaving or are about to leave in the next 2 weeks. So to get you caught up, Carbon freeze went fine along with star wars weekend... I got 2 applause-o-grams from guests during the whole thing. The new batch of CP's have been coming in, they are some wonderful people, but some times I just have to wonder... My family just came down for a few weeks. It was great seeing them and hanging out around the parks. Now I'm deployed to tomorrowland for a few days... did you know that I've worked half of magic kingdom now!? I've done Main Street (strollers), Adventureland (Pirates), and now Tomorrowland (space mountain). All I have left is Frontierland, Liberty Square, and Fantasyland. I think I can do that! OH! And I got my extension, So I'll be here in Florida til January 4th!!! I'm soo excited! I'll get to be here for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party, and then Christmas!!! I'm going to become a trainer in my area, and get my asl button for my badge. And that's about it! Loving life, loving friends, and loving Disney! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment