Thursday, May 31, 2012

Don't say goodbye!

Goodness- I think the hardest part of my program is happening! Several of my friends didn't have the program that I have, so they had to leave these last few weeks... The hardest ones to say goodbye to was my friend Kylie. She worked at Mickey's with me, we liked all the same things, she was boss and I was probie. We were inseparable and always had something to talk about! Then this last saturday Mike left. Mike and I had been friends since January, and kinda had a fling the last 3 weeks. He was truly my prince charming! It was so hard to say goodbye to him. I think I cried for 3 days straight, and still sometimes cry whenever I really think about all the good times we had at his house or around the parks. He transfered to Disneyland for a full time position; that way he can someday work his way up and take over Bob Igers spot as head of the Disney company and then I can say, "Hey! I dated him! He was such a sweet guy with good intentions and such a good kisser!" :) Still- I wanna be a little selfish and have him back here with me... I kinda snapped when he left and chastized Chad and Robert and told them that they're not allowed to leave until I leave Mickey's (I'm trying out for entertainment to either be in the parades, or be "friends" with someone). They agreed that they would try their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment