Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I BEAT THE CHALLENGE!!!






So last friday me, Jay and my two best friends Cody and Elizabeth along with another couple (kenny and his gf) went to Big Juds to do their challenge burgers. Me, being small, decided that I would do the half pound burger, seeings how I dont eat that much in a day anyways. Cody was in with me on the half pound too, since he's trying to cut weight for wrestling. Jay went with the 2 pound, along with kenny, and Liz did the 1 pound. I finished it all by myself, and I'll tell you that I have never been so miserable in all my life!!! That was way too much food! The rest of the night I was trying not to puke my bloody guts out. After big Juds, we decided to go back to Jay's place, go swimming and hottubbing for a few hours, then went and watched a movie (signs to be exact.) It was a great fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment