Sunday, January 9, 2011

So.....

So... thats basically everything here if you really think about it. So- its snowing again, so the snow goes up to your mid calf if its not shoveled, so I still dont understand my world foundations online class, so I miss home but still love it here more, so what does a 19 year old girl want for her birthday?, so should I go down to Vegas for spring break before starting spring semester or should I go home? These are the questions and things that haunt me. I went to all my classes this last week. Here they are in the order of favorite to least favorite:
1. Sports med lab
2. Sports med
3. Book of Mormon 2
4. Psychology
5. Human Anatomy
6. World Foundations

But other than classes, homework overload, trying to focus on working and not failing, spending time with Bf and roommies, trying to figure out how im going to do cheer, homework, bf, and everything else, I havent slept more than 3 hours each night due to nightmares that are so bad they wake me up that im too scared to go back to sleep. So yes world, I'm exhausted- so if I snap at you, im sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, it has been a week, where is the new post? I want to know what's going on in Rexburg, but I also like to keep taps on what's going on in your life. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete