Monday, January 17, 2011

Now I've had the Time of my Life!






So far this semester is going great.... Loads of work, but still. You learn to manage your time well, which is a great for life lessons. Even though I havent been able to hang with people as much as Ive wanted to, school is very important for one who wants to become a Team physician. That is my new plan by the way. I am now dropping the nursing idea for now and am going to get my minor in Athletic Training, then go home during next spring and summer, intern for my 800 hours for Union so that I can then be elligable for the NATA test to become a certified athletic trainer. Then I will go back to school for my major in Team physician. After that major I'll come back to BYUI and get my major in nursing. That's the plan so far, until God tells me some other plan. My mom seems a tad upset that I'm staying for spring, prolly just because she is tired of all the male hormones in the house or something... dont worry mom! I'll be home for the summer! And its not like I'm getting married anytime soon. But I am having fun in the melting iceburg of Rexburg, even though there are rivers from all the melting snow everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment