Saturday, September 17, 2011
A Disney life is a Life for me!
So, because I'm so confused as to what I am doing in my life, and what I wanna do next semester, I decided that I'll put somewhat of a break on my college career right now, and so I put in my application to the DisneyWorld college Program. Its been on my bucket list since I was 5 years old to work at DisneyWorld, and I thought that now would be a perfect time in my life to do so... I'm finally eligible, my guy friends are all on missions, so I'm not getting married, I'm single, I can still take some classes down there and work towards getting my degree, and ya. So. I did it, I put in my application. Then like an hour later I get an email saying that they are interested and want me to do an online interview to see if they will become more interested. I passed that too! Now on the 25th they'll have a representative call me and talk to me over the phone!!!! I'm sooo excited! I really really want this! Who better to work at Disney than me!? Ive been raised a Disney fanatic! So, now I'm praying really hard, and just waiting in order to see if I get in or not. Which I really hope I do! Just to live in Florida would be amazing! AND- I really don't care what I get to do at Disney, Just to be working at Disney would be great enough! If I get this, I'll be there from this January til next August! That's AMAZING!!!! 8 months in DisneyWorld! What could be better I ask you?! NOTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment