Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I LOVE BOYS!!!!!

Is it really so bad that I love to hang out and be with and talk with Boys more than girls? Girls there always seems to be either Drama, or they want to just share an experience similar to yours about themselves, which just leads to more talking about them. And if you have a problem, they give stories about them and never can solve your problem. Guys on the other hand, see things in a more simpler way; they never talk about themselves, but listen (most of the time), will give you two options on how to solve your problem, then you just forget about the problem because they make you laugh so hard! Guys can get you to even forget about all your worries just by taking you out for a night on the town! Tonight was one of those nights! I was sooo worried about my EMT test on Friday/Saturday because its on Anat and phys... but then, like the saviors they are, Jason (hotty), Dallan and AJ came and picked me up, got me to have the funnest night I've had in FOREVER by going to watch a movie, then trying to get me to sneak around town. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!! I love those guys! They are the coolest people and I just love spending my friday nights, and now mondays and wednesdays with them! They're so nice, sweet, caring, compassionate guys that ALWAYS can bring a smile to my face! Love you guys! Cannot WAIT for Friday! <3


PS: Dallan's friend Jason--- TOTAL BABE!!! Seriously! Sooo cute! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment