Saturday, September 24, 2011

So much to do, is there so little time?

Oh goodness! This week has just been super hectic... maybe its because I'm sooo stoked excited for Disney to call me on Sunday. Maybe it's because I had my first EMT test (which no one gets above a 60% and I got 70.3% on my first test, I say that's a win!), maybe its because I'm just sooo excited to be back here in Rexburg hanging out constantly with friends. Who knows! Last night I went and hung out with the guys (aka, Dallan Babb, Jason :), and AJ. It was an AWESOME night! We went and saw Zookeeper and Captain America, went and I tried these fish egg like juice things on top of Jason's icecream (interesting little things), we went into the haunted house, which was sooooo soo scary!! and illegal since it says "no trespassing", went and hung out at little ceasers, Jason taught me sorta how to ride a longboard, I just need him to hold my hands and push it, we went to the park and hung there and swung on the swings, invented a new sport called "longboard tennis baseball"... use your imagination on that one. Then went back to my place with our tricycle and watched the beginning of Phantom of the Opera. Great way to spend your Friday night! I wonder what adventures next Friday holds for all of us?! So, how I'm spending my saturday so far is in bed, I'm sooo physically drained from yesterday... so I will be doing all my homework for next week (3 chapters of objectives, 2 workbook chapters, and 2 hours of D&C homework.) Sounds easy enough, and I have to go to the store I just remembered. BUT! Dallan is supposed to be getting his mission call sometime today, so I'll be posting pictures and a video on FB later today! Tell you how my interview goes tomorrow! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment