Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!




Hey y'all!! I hope you guys had a great halloween! with all your candy and going around to strangers houses. I was here, in Rexburg, freezing my butt off... but no worries. I had a great time with friends, making caramel apples, watching Black Michael Jackson, and meeting great guy who is friends with my bff Kevin!!! Super cool! Overall, great night! So now, I'm waiting for next week when I'll be going to Salt Lake to my bff's wedding (I know the groom, which is weird because I never know the groom, only the bride!), and then I'll be coming home on monday the 21st for thanksgiving!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is a good thing he is kissing his thumb! Goodness, now we just need to get that guy to stop licking your ear! You need to tell these guys to back off, you're saving yourself for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you know that one of them isn't the someone special?? hmmm??? lol besides, thats just our special relationship!

    ReplyDelete