WOW! What a great turkey day break that was! Not only was it fun to see and hang out with friends and family, but i was also deemed the punching/sitting/jumping bag this year at thanksgiving. All the boys in my family all sat ontop of me. Lets see how long that lasts before Jennifer turns purple and passes out from lack of O2. But it was fun to see the family, and to play football with the little kids and be their pony. I cannot wait for more family fun when Christmas comes in 19 days! Soooo excited. So now im just studying my butt off for the last 2 weeks. My practical EMT test is in 12 days... so that's exciting... not really, I'm totally nervous but feel ready for it! But still I'm going to study loads!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Happy turkey day break!!!
WOW! What a great turkey day break that was! Not only was it fun to see and hang out with friends and family, but i was also deemed the punching/sitting/jumping bag this year at thanksgiving. All the boys in my family all sat ontop of me. Lets see how long that lasts before Jennifer turns purple and passes out from lack of O2. But it was fun to see the family, and to play football with the little kids and be their pony. I cannot wait for more family fun when Christmas comes in 19 days! Soooo excited. So now im just studying my butt off for the last 2 weeks. My practical EMT test is in 12 days... so that's exciting... not really, I'm totally nervous but feel ready for it! But still I'm going to study loads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment