Thursday, May 3, 2012
It's simple- It's Magic!
I have come to realize just how thankful I am for everything that I have been given in my life... I'm deployed to MK adventureland this week, and Epcot next week... I've been deployed to MK strollers before, but I'm so thankful for everyone that I work with normally and for my location at Hollywood Studios and for my managers and coordinators over there. I miss everyone so much, and how we can do things there to create magic that I'm not allowed to do in MK. Although I was doing what I normally do in studios at Mk the other day and their manager was like, "wow! I'm impressed! Thank you so much for doing this type of stuff with the kids and always having that smile on your face"... apparently she doesn't do that often! makes me feel really special! but I cannot wait to get back to Studios, to my parades, concerts, people, managers (aka... Robert). and the way that we constantly make Magic!
BTW: Kevin has been out for 9.85 Months, 42.23 weeks, 295.63 days... and he's 40% done with his mission!!! oh my lanta! AND mother's day is in 2 weeks!!!! I'm sooo getting that day off, just in case I get a call!!! Love you KevKev!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment