So the wait is on... you know how your mom always told you that a watch pot never boils? Obviously thats not true, but did you know that a watched clock never moves? Trust me, it doesn't go faster the longer that you stare at it. Even when you make yourself busy, it never moves faster or anything. I have been busy all weekend long doing all my science, math, and american foundations homework for this week and for the week after thanksgiving break, that way I can just have 2 chillaxed weeks without having to worry all that much! And so that I can just play during my break at home and spead time with the billions of people I know and love without having to worry or remember that I have homework to work on. Smart idea, no? It has been since friday, but I'm finally done with all homework, except I still have to study my muscles for my test on thursday; hopefully it'll be better than my bones test. Now that I know that its just me and my professor in a room together, I pray to God that I don't embarrass myself and that I do well without forgetting everything that I've studied! I hope that I do well, that way my thanksgiving break is sooo much better!
4 days!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment