Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm HOME!!!

So after the bus ride to salt lake, and then the airplane ride, I'm finally home. Cried when I saw my parents- told myself I wouldn't, but my tear ducts had another idea in mind. I was just super excited! Then I went to Union for the day, saw mostly everyone (I had no clue I had that many friends or that I was that nice to people that they'd remember me!) Then I had Fritz come over to my place, hung for a while, then Alix and Paige came over and we hung for hours, having Fritz join us again til the late hours! Then yesterday Catherine (my catholic ball of mass) came over for the afternoon and we did a lot of catching up; I love her soo much! Then my family went to a winterhawks game with the cooks. It was an absolute blast! I loved it! It was great to see my bff Jeff after 2 years! We won the game 6-4 and there were loads of fights! It was super amazing! I loved going to church today and seeing everyone and spending time in nursery! Oh how I love the little people! And now there is white crap falling from the sky. I leave Idaho to get away from this stuff and what does it do? Follow me home... God, you have the sickest sense of humor EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment