That's basically what it feels like in the morning. You get all ready to go to class, then you know its cold outside, so you basically are trying to walk/run as fast as you can without slipping and falling. It's very cold here, and the snow is on and off, but its still piled high on cars and the lawn. Then I'm busy trying to study for my American Foundation's test which is tomorrow (AH!!!!) and my Human Anatomy exam which is next Thursday, all so I can come home next friday morning. Don't get me wrong, I'm so ready to come home, its just that there's so much to do and study for and so little time that its sometimes overwhelming. But looking at the positives, the last day of classes this week is tomorrow, then my more stressful part of the week is overwith. Then I just have to schedule my classes on friday, do the game on saturday, and then I'll just be a 5-4 days away from coming home and seeing all the ones I love dearly! Can life get any better? I think not!
BTW: Bro, a car CRASH is worse than a stupid FENDER BENDER!!! Don't you ever scare me like that again- do you understand!?
No comments:
Post a Comment