Friday, November 12, 2010
You really wanna know?...
Do you remember when your teachers said that the homework load in college was going to be the most difficult thing and the most frustating thing you've ever experienced? And your parents said that adjusting to the new grown-up lifestyle was going to be the most difficult part? Well both were total liers. The most difficult and frustrating part of college that most people just want to wrip their hair out because of is the registaring for classes part. I mean really- they make you get up at rediculous times, sit at a computer ready to type in all the class codes you want, and then your computer is running so slow because so many other people are up doing the same thing you are, praying to God that they get their classes and that they can have it be done quickly so they can get back to bed. I remember it was only like 4 months ago I went through this process for the first time; I sat up by the Child's computer from 11:30 to 6am then next day waiting for the computer to run faster. I was lucky then in getting into all my classes; I thought that since I got to registar earlier than the other freshmen since I came to BYUI already with 6 credits that it would be easier. And it started out that way! I got on quickly at 6am, had all my classes typed in at 6:01, hit the ok button, then it started giving me that slow running and said it was no good please try again by typing all classes one at a time, needless to say I think I'm going to be here for a very long time again, and I'm praying my heart out that I'll get all my classes, but then again, so are all the other AP early registaring freshmen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment