Monday, November 29, 2010
Its good to be back!
I had such a blast this last week being home, but it feels great to be back in Rexburg! You know that feeling when you think you miss and want something soooo bad, then you get it and they you start to miss the thing you already had more? Thats basically how I was feeling. I missed home sooo much and then once I got there, even though I was constantly having a blast, all I wanted to do was go back to Rexburg. Its like my life here; I'm used to this place and the people. Don't get me wrong, it was wonderful to see everyone, but I guess I've just grown and stuff so much that I love this place and the people here sometimes more. Is that so wrong to say? This place is such a safe haven; when I went home, I realized all the "evils" that I had just been used to that now shocks me. Like smoking for example; IT SMELLS!!! Soooo not used to it because here no one does that! Its not around, and I like it that way! There's also no immodesty, or foul language! Its all sickening to think of what I was soo used to hearing, smelling and seeing that now repulses me down to the very core. So like I said, I'm GLAD to be back in Rexburg! Even if it is just for 3 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment