Friday, December 17, 2010

As it comes to an end






As the semester comes to an end, I don't feel the way I thought I would. I feel very sad. Don't get me wrong, I so wanna come home and spend christmas with my family, but I've fallen in love with Rexburg and its people. I'm really sad that some of my closest friends are leaving and I will not see them next semester and there will be no more fun times. Sure, we'll write and such, but will I ever see them again? Maybe if I stay for Spring semester, or maybe they'll be in a class of mine next fall... I'm surely going to miss the wonderful girls and guys that I've met this semester. They've really influenced my life and have made a change for the better in me. And so to the good times; I shall never forget! To the good people; I love you and stay in touch! And to Rexburg.... please try and warm up a bit and SEE U LATER ALLIGATOR! I'm going home to WASHINGTON!!!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment