Ok- so, even though my break has not turned out exactly how I wanted it to, its still been fun and good to me! Ive gotten to see my family- all of them! I had a marvolous christmas where I got a red toaster and mixer for my college dorm, got a new boyfriend (Jay Hamann) Ive gotten to spend quality time with most of my friends and the others we're working out days. So overall I'd say this break has been amazing! Sure, I had a funeral to go to, I had to go to the depths of hell (aka Max's house) to get a christmas present, but I made the best of them! I've also gotten to hangout with Jay a lot, went to menchies and panda with Alix and Emma, went to Ikea with Jessi, and have gotten to play in nursery with some of the cutest kids on the planet! Although I am ready to go back to my life out at BYU-I. I miss it soo much out there! I miss the people, the atmosphere, not the snow so much, but still. I miss my apartment and the independance I had out there! oh well, c'est la vie!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Home for the holidays- Celebrate me home!
Ok- so, even though my break has not turned out exactly how I wanted it to, its still been fun and good to me! Ive gotten to see my family- all of them! I had a marvolous christmas where I got a red toaster and mixer for my college dorm, got a new boyfriend (Jay Hamann) Ive gotten to spend quality time with most of my friends and the others we're working out days. So overall I'd say this break has been amazing! Sure, I had a funeral to go to, I had to go to the depths of hell (aka Max's house) to get a christmas present, but I made the best of them! I've also gotten to hangout with Jay a lot, went to menchies and panda with Alix and Emma, went to Ikea with Jessi, and have gotten to play in nursery with some of the cutest kids on the planet! Although I am ready to go back to my life out at BYU-I. I miss it soo much out there! I miss the people, the atmosphere, not the snow so much, but still. I miss my apartment and the independance I had out there! oh well, c'est la vie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment