Saturday, September 25, 2010

And so...

Ok- so today we ran all over town to find the urgent care; so we finally know where it is... We found out after an xray that I didn't break my foot, or fracture it, just tore the ligaments in the top of my foot. Ya, OUCH. So then we ran to like 3 stores trying to get crutches... No one was either open, wouldn't take my insurance, or they were like $40+. No way am I spending that much on crutches. So we took a field trip to Rigby. Even though its only 10 miles away, it felt soooo good to get outta this town! I finally found some for $16... so I bought them. I have the bestest friends in the whole world! They helped me so much through this whole weekend with EVERYTHING! I love them! (Yes, that means you Cassie, Morgan, Stephanie, Alicyn, Marrisa) You guys are the best things EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment