Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh the Glorious Joys of Being a Freshmen

Remember when it was your first day of high school and you were the little freshman who knew nothing about the school- so therefore all newbies were the "stupid freshmen" so named by the upper classmen? And you wanna seem all cool- so you are trying to figure out things by yourself without asking for help, then just ending up asking anyways cuz you are wandering around looking completely and hopelessly lost? Well that SO happened to me today... I'm pretty sure I had several hundred people looking at me, nodding their heads, thinking "stupid freshmen"... I needed to go print out some things for my classes, and I didn't know how. So me and my roommate Cassie just went and were observing how the upper classmen did it. We pretty much got the gist of it, but our stuff wouldn't print... so then we did end up having to ask the person at the desk. She thought we were just the cutest things in the world probably for having to ask. So ya- after walking around the library for about half and hour, we finally got our stuff printed. Then I had to go to my last class of the day, and as I went to walk in there was this note on the door which read, "Lab class 264, bro buhrley move to room 283" Ok, I was totally lost and confussed... so I went into the classroom... when another teacher came in that wasn't mine, I didnt want to look like a fool, so I had my dad call me so I would have an excuse to leave... I went to the other classroom- completely empty. So I went back, and just as I was about to turn around to go see if my teacher might have walked it, he was right behind me and asked, "where are you going? class is about to start." Me- Shocked face that says, "O gosh! please kill me! I'm so lost and confussed" so back into the classroom I went again, everyone looking at me all weird and funny, and I had lost the seat in the back, so now I had to sit in the front (which was so better because I focused more) but I could feel their eyes mocking me... So that's been my day so far... Tonight im going bowling with my ward for FHE. It should be fun, but for now, its back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment