Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today was "not" a "good" day!

ok- so not only did I nod off in 2 of my classes today, but then I come home and decide to do dishes, and what happens? The dishwasher decides it doesnt like liquid soap, so it explodes all over the floor. so I had to clean that up, and then I spent literally 5 hours on homework before I just gave up for the night (thank goodness I don't have classes tomorrow!) So much work for the first day! But my class schedules say there is less work next week, so thats good. Then I go to wash my clothes, and I look for my keys for about 15 minutes, just to find that it was in my pocket. So frustrating! Then I had to pay 50 cents for dryer because I had to run it twice because my clothes wouldn't dry with just one go through. So ya, that was my afternoon! Hopefully tomorrow I can actually sit down, focus on my work, and nothing explode bubbles everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. I had a feeling that you wouldn't remember the lesson from years ago that liquid soap doesn't go in the dishwasher when we started using that gel stuff in our dishwasher at home. I thought to remind you when we were putting your stuff away, but then the thought left my mind. Hopefully it wasn't as bad as when we had it happen at home - bubbles came out forever, but our kitchen floor never was so clean!

    ReplyDelete