Thursday, September 30, 2010

Life is good


A truely amazing woman who has helped me through so much in my life once told me that when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror at yourself, to just say, "Life is good!" and then go about your day. Well, this morning I forgot this usual thing, went off to class, and my morning started out horrific. But after my anatomy class, I took a moment in the bathroom to calm myself down, and just say, "Life is good". The rest of my day was AMAZING! Not only did I get my cheer uniform, but my coach has put me in the middle front and center for our routine! I'm so super grateful and excited. Then we scored a perfect 100% on our cleaning inspection, then Daniel came over and we talked for about an hr or so. So, when life has you down, all you can do is look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Life is good". Thank you Sister Glem!

2 comments:

  1. Sister Glem is awesome, but then again, so are you! I'm glad that your day turned out better than it started. I hate it when you are sad and so far away from me. It is going to be a great day, and you are a great person! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! you're great too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete