Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Tryouts day 1
Ok- so today was SOOO hectic! I almost started crying because I am so emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted! Its not even funny... I had to get up at 7:00, which then turned into 7:15, which then turned into 7:35 for class at 8am... I made it with 5 minutes to spare (be proud, I was considering skipping today!) I went to my classes from 8-1pm, came home, PUT ON A DRESS!!!! (its not sunday, so that should be against the rules!) for devotional, grabbed my cheer stuff and went to devotional at 2pm. While sitting there, I remembered that I forgot my cheer shoes and socks back home. Devotional ended at 2:45, so I ran home, changed into my clothes, ran to the gym, while stretching ripped my favorite sweatpants (dont laugh, I'm really upset! I kicked too high and they went "RIP!"), ran and changed into my basketball shorts, and started tryouts. Tryouts were easier than I thought they would be. I was afraid that they would call things differently than we did on Union's cheer squad. Everything is the same except they load in differently for preps and extensions. The flier just jumps into your hands and you are supposed to just push her up. Really odd, but the coach seemed to understand and said it was no biggy. The cheer is equally easy, and then came the dance. As they are teaching this dance to me, I'm thinking, "Hey, I know this... how do I know this?" I remembered that it was a spirit dance that the Union High school learned at cheer camp my Jr year. I was sooo stoked! It was the best part of my day. I then proceeded to come home, clean the house, do my homework, bake cookies, watch Glee (Very sad btw how everyone on that show is treating eachother), and then watch Raising Hope (new show) with my favorite texan marissa! I proceeded then to take a shower and I am currently getting ready for bed and it's 11:30ish. Can you say EXHAUSTING?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment