Tonight for family home evening we all went to the sand dunes... so much sand! It's like the beach, just with no water anywhere! Just GIANT hills of sand EVERYWHERE!! People in my dorm hall were jumping off the hills into more sand, while I sat and took pictures. And then I get home to find my whole left back pocket had a giant thing of sand in it... how the heck does that happen? Goodness gracious! Oh! And I fond out that my last day of school before thanksgiving break is the 18th of November- so I could be coming home the 18th or the 19th! Yay! Im excited to see you all! I miss you guys! And I am having a blast here with my roomies, my texans, and my daughter (who broke her phone today *tisk tisk*).
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sand dunes
Tonight for family home evening we all went to the sand dunes... so much sand! It's like the beach, just with no water anywhere! Just GIANT hills of sand EVERYWHERE!! People in my dorm hall were jumping off the hills into more sand, while I sat and took pictures. And then I get home to find my whole left back pocket had a giant thing of sand in it... how the heck does that happen? Goodness gracious! Oh! And I fond out that my last day of school before thanksgiving break is the 18th of November- so I could be coming home the 18th or the 19th! Yay! Im excited to see you all! I miss you guys! And I am having a blast here with my roomies, my texans, and my daughter (who broke her phone today *tisk tisk*).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment