Finally! After driving with mom and dad for 13 hours (give or take), I am finally here at BYU-Idaho! I am all unpacked- which didnt take as long as I thought it would; only 2 and 1/2 hours for 12+ boxes, and I have all my ID cards, books, clothes and everything else a college girl needs! Thank goodness! So finally 12+ boxes, an albertsons shopping trip, and 4 long lines later, I'm finally here and ready to start school. The goodbye to my parents was easier than I thought it would be- I don't know, maybe its just because it hasnt really hit me yet that I'm here for the next 2-3 months before I'll see them again! Who knows! I love my dorm though! I was the first here so I picked the bigger of the two rooms, and the side where I have the most room. Yes my 12+ boxes all fit somewhere in this tiny apartment-like dorm, which suprised me and my parents. Now I just have to wait til thursday for my classes to start! which is cool because I get my first day of school on thursday, then friday, saturday and sunday off, then the actual week begins for me! *giggle giggle giggle!* I'm sharing a room with Cassie Russo who is from Florida- she is soooooo awesome! I can tell that as the semester goes on, we shall become Best Friends! That's about all for now! Love you all and miss you so much!
Monday, September 6, 2010
I am HERE!!!
Finally! After driving with mom and dad for 13 hours (give or take), I am finally here at BYU-Idaho! I am all unpacked- which didnt take as long as I thought it would; only 2 and 1/2 hours for 12+ boxes, and I have all my ID cards, books, clothes and everything else a college girl needs! Thank goodness! So finally 12+ boxes, an albertsons shopping trip, and 4 long lines later, I'm finally here and ready to start school. The goodbye to my parents was easier than I thought it would be- I don't know, maybe its just because it hasnt really hit me yet that I'm here for the next 2-3 months before I'll see them again! Who knows! I love my dorm though! I was the first here so I picked the bigger of the two rooms, and the side where I have the most room. Yes my 12+ boxes all fit somewhere in this tiny apartment-like dorm, which suprised me and my parents. Now I just have to wait til thursday for my classes to start! which is cool because I get my first day of school on thursday, then friday, saturday and sunday off, then the actual week begins for me! *giggle giggle giggle!* I'm sharing a room with Cassie Russo who is from Florida- she is soooooo awesome! I can tell that as the semester goes on, we shall become Best Friends! That's about all for now! Love you all and miss you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad that you are having a good time. I was surprised how easy it was to say good-bye too, but then again, maybe because we are both living in denial. I love being able to text or call you any time. That way the distance doesn't seem so far. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!!!! It sounds like you are already having the time of your life. Your room set up looks great. You will be greatly missed. Hope you have a fantastic time at college. It will be fun to keep up with what you are doing through this blog, smart thinkin.
ReplyDelete