Monday, October 11, 2010

BLAH!

So, it was about 10:30pm last night and I was totally exhausted, so I got ready for bed. I lay down for about 20 minutes, then remembered that I had to go do something. Now it's 12:18am, I'm laying in bed, when I hear a BANG BANG BANG on the door- my roommates forgot their keys. Get up, go let them in, go to go lay back down, but now I'm no longer tired. In the end I stayed awake doing homework til 3am, got up at 7:30 and went to my classes, came home, deep cleaned the front part of the appartment, and now I'm studying for tests. But although I'm exhausted, I got a package today from my mom, and Jeff comes home in 16 days... still waiting for one last letter though... oh well! maybe tomorrow! Right now, I'm about to zonk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment