Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eat, Sleep, HW, Cheer, Repeat






Oh goodness! today was super fun! I spent basically the whole day with my cheer family! Last night we all went and had our pictures taken in the sand dunes, and then had a bonfire. I went even though I didn't really want to, but my great friend Christian wanted me to, so I went, and ended up having a blast! Even though it was raining (I saw nothing wrong with this-but others did), we had to push a car outta the sand, it was super fun getting to know more people in my cheer family. Then today was our first game. Our halftime performance was amazing! We only dropped one stunt. It was a blast! I don't think I've had that much fun cheering since the Camas game. We're insane, sure, we don't follow the rules half the time, but when we start cheering, something amazing happens that just makes it all work! OH! CUTEST THING EVER!!!! (even though the guy stole my idea!) Football player at half time comes off the field, has a microphone, calls down his girlfriend, introduces her to the crowd, and proposes on the 50 yard line! SOOO CUTE!!! (hint to my future husband whoever he is- do this and you'll definitely get a yes and SOO MUCH BROWNIE POINTS!!!! You don't have to play football, just do it at a fball game and you're golden!) Then after we, the bruines, won 27-14, we went to Wingers- not a bad restraunt, where our family had soooo many good times and laughs it was rediculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment