Thursday, October 14, 2010

oh life!

So, this morning I get up, and I think to myself, "man! I feel GREAT!" Then I sat and said, "Man, I feel great. OH NO!" Yup- you guessed it; I slept threw my alarms, all my fault because I hadn't taken my phone off silent from the night before's studying. I totally slept threw my anatomy class... so I ran to get ready for math class. Then I came home, cleaned my apartment and got ready for cheer. So now, I have to study my butt off for my anatomy test tomorrow, watch the anatomy lecture, study for my anatomy bones test next thursday, do math homework, do science homework, write my book of mormon midterm, do american foundations homework, all while finding time to eat and sleep before tomorrow. Not the best day of my life; but oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better... just gotta keep thinking, Life is Good, and only 12 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment