Well, today was our second cheer performance, and we did awesome! But the funnest part was going to AppleBees with the team! Christian and Big Mike are soooo much fun to be around! They are just sooo funny and so much fun! You have to love them! Then one of my bff's got engaged... fast, I know, but this of course being BYU-I-do, its no suprise. But the reason that this is titled "live and learn is because I have new pictures of things that I am learning to do while living on my own, with the help of my roommates of course. I'm learning to do dishes,and making cute cakes w/out my cake decor stuff, and change vacuum bags, and make popcorn not in a bag, and burn popcorn, along with many other things! Hope you enjoy!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Live and Learn
Well, today was our second cheer performance, and we did awesome! But the funnest part was going to AppleBees with the team! Christian and Big Mike are soooo much fun to be around! They are just sooo funny and so much fun! You have to love them! Then one of my bff's got engaged... fast, I know, but this of course being BYU-I-do, its no suprise. But the reason that this is titled "live and learn is because I have new pictures of things that I am learning to do while living on my own, with the help of my roommates of course. I'm learning to do dishes,and making cute cakes w/out my cake decor stuff, and change vacuum bags, and make popcorn not in a bag, and burn popcorn, along with many other things! Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment