Sunday, October 24, 2010

unsure

Im so not even sure of what to do anymore. Ever since I got to BYUI its been a rollercoaster ride- one to make any person vomit from the amount of drama ups and downs. My friends think its fine to go behind my back and try and be sneaky when obviously a.) I would figure out what they were really doing on my own. b.) wouldn't care what they were doing because I have plans and a life of my own... so they could have told me and I wouldn't have gotten upset. Then I am failing the one class I HAVE to pass in order to achieve a spot in the nursing program, my life long dream! I'm so homesick that I cry at the drop of a hat, and Im not sure what to do because I love it here in Idaho, just hating how far it is from home, then mom says I should just come home and not go back winter semester and stay home and work. Although I would love to be home, I want to be here at BYUI... so here I am, puzzeled beyond belief!

3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment