Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Oh My Goodness!!!
Ok- so I thought that I hated the roller coaster that I'm constantly on of highs and lows, but I find that I like it when I'm at the top or headed there! Its soo much more fun!!! Of course life is always like a roller coaster, so I should just stop looking at the negatives and start looking at the highs and pros. Anyways- cheer is AMAZING! We did so many cool stunts and such yesterday, and I love my team! they are all sooo amazing! Makes my heart smile when I'm around all of them! (PS:Christian you're my hero for saving my life yesterday! Thanks for not letting me die under those stunts!). School is going... I'm hopefully going to talk to my Anatomy teacher today; hopefully we can do something to fix my grade. All is well in my apartment again, at least its getting better than it has been. Jeff comes home from his mission today- has two years already gone by? Goodness that was fast! Anyways, then I only have 22 days til I come home, don't say 3 weeks cause that makes it seem farther away.. so its 22 days. Oh, and yesterday--- IT SNOWED DIP AND DOTS!!!!! No joke, no lie! Thats what they looked like! of course now it's not snowing, just freezing, but hopefully (figures crossed) itll start again soon so theres actually a reason for it being this cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment